Monday, June 16, 2008

Button Bouquet!

I love this...



I think it's adorable! I want a button bouquet!

More pictures..



Click the bouquet above for the etsy page of Princess Lasertron (the woman in the top picture!) to see what else she makes.

I looooooooove this. I looked a lots of pictures from her wedding (not a stalker, I saw it on Offbeat Bride) and I just loved, loved, loved it. I want one! Either I will buy or make one myself, I think.

It's great because it's something different-ish - "ish" because obviously I am taking the idea from someone else - and also because I can keep it forever afterwards. I can take the button flowers off and sew them onto the guestbook, or around frames of pictures from our wedding, etc.

I've seen the button bouquets before but I think I really want one now!

2 comments:

princess lasertron said...

I just saw this post! :D Thank you so much for the compliments. Try making one yourself, it's very fun!

Anonymous said...

She is looking awesome with beautiful button bouquet.